Click for: Netball Vic Coaching Course structure
|FOUNDATION||Beginners / JuniorNet||from 14||Nil|
|DEVELOPMENT- Part 1 (on-line)||Club / Rep teams||from 15||Foundation accreditation (above), Umpire Theory exam;|
|DEVELOPMENT- Part 2 (face to face)||Club / Rep teams||from 15||On-line Development course + Umpire Theory|
|INTERMEDIATE||Rep teams /VNL||from 16||Development course,General Principles course (Vicsport)|
|ADVANCED||VNL / State teams||from 18||Intermediate course,2 mentored sessions|
To gain Coaching Accreditation:
- Complete the Foundation Course ON-LINE > click here
- Complete the Rules of Netball Theory Exam ON-LINE > click here
- Complete the Development Course ON-LINE > click here
- Choose the course you wish to complete from the table above ie) Development Face to Face Workshop > Intermediate > Advanced.
- Find a course date and venue on the Netball Victoria Coaching Course calendar below.
- You will then be directed to the the Netball Victoria on-line registration system
- All courses require you to be a current Netball Victoria member and to have successfully completed the preceding accreditation level.
|Boroondara Netball Association Course:
Development Coaching Face to Face Workshop 2019: TBA
- for BNA teams/clubs ONLY
Netball Victoria Game Development Conference
This is a 1 day conference held each year at the State Netball Centre with keynote speakers presenting.
Coaches in the Field Program: click here
For any coach
For coaches with min. Development accreditation