Boroondara Development F2F Coaching Course: March 13
- Course = Development Face to Face component (part 2)
- for BNA teams/clubs ONLY
- Must be 15 yrs or older
- Saturday, March 13
- Boroondara Netball Centre (outdoor courts)
- 12.30 - 5.00pm
- Cost $60
Pre-requisites for participating coaches:
To register: click here CLOSED
Netball Australia Coaching Course Structure:Click for: Netball Vic Coaching Course structure
|FOUNDATION||Beginners / JuniorNet||from 14||Nil|
|DEVELOPMENT- Part 1 (on-line)||Club / Rep teams||from 15||Foundation accreditation (above), Umpire Theory exam;|
|DEVELOPMENT- Part 2 (face to face)||Club / Rep teams||from 15||On-line Development course + Umpire Theory|
|INTERMEDIATE||Rep teams /VNL||from 16||Development course,General Principles course (Vicsport)|
|ADVANCED||VNL / State teams||from 18||Intermediate course,2 mentored sessions|
**All courses require you to be a current Netball Victoria member and to have successfully completed the preceding accreditation level.
To gain Coaching Accreditation:
- Choose the course you wish to complete from the table above
- Just log in to MyNetball using your MyNetball ID & password.
- Click on "Learning" > "On-line Learning"
- Click on "Browse available courses"
- Scroll down (alphabetical order) or use the search catalogue to find the relevant course
Face to Face Courses available:
This is a 1 day conference held each year at the State Netball Centre with keynote speakers presenting.
Coaches in the Field Program: click here
For any coach
For coaches with min. Development accreditation