|Year 4 teams||Each team is responsible for providing & paying their own umpires|
|Year 5 - 9 teams||
All umpires are rostered & paid by BNA as per the table below.
Umpire Incentive Payment applies:
|Year 10 + teams||
Each team is responsible for providing and paying an umpire for HALF the number of games during the season = 8.
Payment rate to be negotiated between the umpire and club.
BNA provides and pays all other umpires.
BNA Panel Umpires:
UMPIRE PAYMENTS - these are the rates offered by the Association to panel umpires.
- Payment rates for Badged umpires and Umpire Trainers have increased in 2023
- Badged umpires are now paid $24 per hour for a 45 minute game
- Some clubs choose to "top up" our payments to panel umpires, but that is their perogative and not encouraged or enforced.
Panel Umpires: Payments will only be made to those who:
- Registered & completed all relevant courses
- Completed an Umpire registration form
- Signed a "Declaration of Hobby" form, unless they want tax to be withheld.
- Submit current and accurate bank details
- Maintained uniform standards
Yr 4 and Senior (Yr10 & Above) Team Umpires: Payments to be arranged with your team/club.
Payments are made at the end of each term 2, 3 and 4.
Some clubs choose to supplement payments from the Association, depending on umpire commitment to their club.