To trial for a Boroondara Power team:
- You must be a registered, active member of the Boroondara Netball Association for 11U,13U, 15U, 17U teams
- You must be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 by February 1st - see below
- Read the information provided below
- Submit the player profile form before the due date
- Attend the trial dates for your age group at the time / date specified on the selection dates sheet.
- ALL correspondence is via email so these details must be accurate
Teams to be selected for 2022:
- 17U team x2 - born 2005 / 2006
- 15U x3 teams - born 2007 / 2008
- 13U x 3 teams - born 2009 / 2010
- 11U x 1 tournament squad - born 2011 / 2012
Vaccination is a PERSONAL CHOICE. However unvaccinated people will be unable to enter indoor stadiums for training and matches. Clearly you cannot be part of any team if you are unable to training and play matches. Therefore it will be mandatory for all aged over 12+2mths to be fully vaccinated by the start of the season.
Dates & Times:
All trials will be OUTDOORS at the Boroondara Netball Centre, Macleay Park to minimise Covid transmission.
Please use the coming month to prepare and get netball fit before rushing into trials and risking injury. Click here for at-home training resources.
As you have had so much time off the court you are strongly encouraged to attend both trials to give yourself the maximum opportunity to be assessed. Current players also have the benefit of Coach reports.
If there are any changes to the above dates / times, all players who have registered will be emailed.
To register for trials: click here > closed for 2022
Please read the important information provided below.
Note: Normal processes will differ this year due to the impact of Covid-19.
**Click for Selection Process & policies **
Talent Pathway (state)