VNL Player Profile Form 2022
(must be submitted by all before October 31)
|Click VNL Player Profile Form|
2022 Trial dates Boroondara Express
|Netball Victoria Recruitment Information|
Process for "signed" vs "unsigned" players
|Boroondara Express Policy & Procedures|
||October 1 - 11|
19U screening: Monday, Nov 8
19U: Thursday, Nov 11 & Monday, Nov 15
Open: Monday, Nov 15
||October 11 - January 21|
||After all club lists have been submitted|
|MAX SQUAD SIZE||
DEFINITION of "current signed" VNL player:
- Open = 1 of the 24 signed players, excluding training partners
- 19U = 1 of the 15 signed players, including the 3 Training Partners
- Temporary Replacement Players are not included in either (not signed)
- Some KEY current signed Boroondara VNL players will be offered a position in the club during the re-signing period.
- Some will NOT receive a re-signing offer as selectors have a responsibility to assess all applicants.
- This does NOT mean that you have been "dropped" from the club or that you will not be re-selected!
- ALL players, signed or un-signed, must submit a PLAYER PROFILE FORM, due no later than October 31 . Late submissions cannot be accepted .
- Attend relevant VNL trials as advised
- Trial with other VNL clubs to maximise opportunities
Any player wishing to trial for our 19U VNL Squad and Talent Squads - but not currently officially signed (see definition above) to a VNL club - will be required to attend at least one screening session. This includes players:
- Who are in VNL talent / development / academy squads from other clubs (Exception: the 3 signed 19U Training Partners)
- Players who have been VNL Temporary Replacement Players
- Boroondara Power players wishing to be assessed
- Any other player from the community wishing to be assessed
Our screening session will be held - see above.
- Due to the current Covid pandemic, selection processes may need to be adjusted according to safety and Government restrictions
- We will be holding trials outdoor at the Boroondara Netball Centre.
- If we are not permitted "contact" play, coaches will adapt trial sessions accordingly
- Vaccination is a PERSONAL CHOICE.
- However unvaccinated people will be unable to enter indoor stadiums for training and matches. Clearly you cannot be part of any team if you are unable to training and play matches.
- Therefore it will be mandatory for all aged 12+ to be fully vaccinated by the start of the season.
Click for VNL Selection Pathway
- Selections for Boroondara EXPRESS Victorian Netball League are held annually at the Boroondara Sports Complex, Belmore Rd, Nth Balwyn.
- 19U Screening is for any 19U player wanting to trial but not currently signed to any VNL club
- Selections are OPEN to any player from the community wishing to trial.
- Applicants must submit an on-line Player Profile Form by the due date
- Applicants must attend all relevant VNL trials unless otherwise advised
- Players wishing to be assessed for a position in our Boroondara Express Victorian Netball League Squad at any time after the selections, must submit a Player Profile Form and may be invited to be assessed at a training session at the discretion of the Head Coach and Committee.
- Players may be added to the selected lists at any time at the discretion of the Head Coach and Committee.
- 2022 Coach and team personnel appointments....click here