Our Spring Fling is a short, 7 week program in Term 4. There are 6 rounds followed by our Christmas Finale where ALL teams compete according to their final ladder position ie) 1v2, 3v4, 5v6.
- Years 3 & 4 teams play on FRIDAY afternoons
- Years 5 - Open age play on SATURDAYS.
The focus for the Spring Fling is on participation, fun and commitment.
This short season is not appropriate for players with rowing commitments, VCE exams / schoolies, school camps etc.
- Club teams: enter via your club
- Independent teams (not affliated with a club) & Year 3 teams : click here
2023 Spring Fling:
- Round 1: October 6/ 7
- Christmas Finale Round Robin: November 24 / 25
- No games: Long weekend (Nov 3 / 4)
- Conduct: All involved must abide by our Codes of behaviour
- WWCC: All team personnel 18 yrs + must hold a current Working With Children Check
- Netball Vic State Membership: All participants must have a current NV State Membership (via Netball Connect)
- 4 x 10 min quarters
- Divisions based on school year, not age
- Gender: No restrictions in Year 3,4, 5 and 6 || Yr 7 - Open age play "Modified Mixed" rules = 3 males on team list
- Grading: based on school year, previous results, team lsist and information provided by clubs. There is NO re-grading in Spring.
- Players: may only play in ONE team / club
- Christmas Finale: ALL teams play according to ladder position ie) 1v2, 3v4, 5v6, 7v8
- Forfeits: not permitted; must play a "scratch match".
- Byes: nil
- Year 3 & 4: Umpire own game every week
- Year 5 - 9: Nominate an umpire for the panel (paid by BNA) OR pay an additional Umpire Incentive levy of $125
- Year 10 and above: Provide & pay an accredited umpire for every second senior game = 3 games (no option of umpire levy payment)