To enter click Spring Fling Team Entry (closed for 2019)
Our Spring Fling is a short, 7 week program in Term 4. There are 6 rounds followed by our Christmas Finale where ALL teams compete according to their final ladder position ie) 1v2, 3v4, 5v6.
- Years 3 teams play on FRIDAY afternoons
- Year 4 teams > to be confirmed for 2020 Friday vs Saturday
- Years 5 & over play on SATURDAYS.
The focus for the Spring Fling is on participation, fun and commitment.
This short season is not appropriate for players with rowing commitments, VCE exams / schoolies, school camps etc.
Due to the limit on the number of teams playing, forfeits will not be tolerated so please ask your players to consider their commitment carefully. There are significant financial penalties for teams who forfeit for whatever reason.
Despite having many requests for new teams, we can only accept new teams for spring if all Season 1 teams are catered for. We are able to take a maximum of 208 teams for Spring.
- Round 1: October 10(Yrs 3 & 4 > October 9)
- Christmas Finale Round Robin: November 28 (Yrs 3 & 4 > November 27)
- No games: Long weekend (Oct 30/31)
To enter, please submit the on-line registration form above.