- ALL Yr 5&6 teams play off in the Semi Finals and winning teams progress to the Grand Finals - Gold, Silver, Bronze
- The final top 4 in Yr 7 - Open play Semi Finals and winning teams progress to the Grand Finals
- Players must play 5 games in a team and be officially registered with that team to qualify for finals
- Players may only play ONE finals match in a day
- Players may qualify for ONE club / team in a finals series
- Please see ByLaw 15(g) for further details
- 1 minute to change ends and positions; positional changes and substitutions may be made during this change-over time
- Yr 5/6 sections will play until one team is 2 goals in front
- Yr 5/6 Spring Fling finals with a draw, the team which finished higher on the ladder is deemed the winner
- Yr 7 - Open sections will play 2 x 3 min halves > change ends / substitutions are allowed > continue until 1 team is 2 goals in front
- One scorer from each team must stand together, away from other spectators, with ONE score sheet.
- Trophy presentations will be ouitside the office at the end of each round.
- All finals will be played in wet / cold / hot weather unless deemed to be unsafe by the committee.