State Membership ensures that clubs, players and the Association are legally protected and have personal accident insurance. As such, state membership is COMPULSORY for all players, umpires and coaches each year and applies prior to the first time you take the court each year.
Regardless of whether you have paid your state membership with another organisation, EVERY player must register with Boroondara Netball Association each year. This ensures that you will appear on your club / team list. If you have already paid, the system automatically deletes the payment for you so that you do not pay twice. If you have not registered, you will have no insurance cover and will be deemed to be an unregistered player - meaning your team will lose 4 points.
- If you know your Log-in ID and password, the process is very simple.
- Your LOG-IN ID is the email address attached to your account. if you have changed your email address, you will need to use your old email address to Log In and change it to the new one once logged in.
- If you have EVER played netball before do no simply create a new account. Duplicate accounts will cause you many issues!
Each CLUB has set up their own registration on-line site where every member will self-register with their club. If you have signed up with a club you will be sent their registration details, links and payment options or you can click on the relevant link below. Most clubs are including their full membership fees on the system; some are doing State Membership fees only and will organise club fees separately.
CLUB Membership Forms 2020 > please click on your club link to register
2. INDIVIDUAL TEAMS: not part of a club
All Team Managers have received the appropriate link to forward their players, coaches and umpires to self-register with Boroondara Netball Association. Click on this link and follow the prompts, even if you have registered with another organisation / team. This will ensure that you are included on your team list.
3. UMPIRES: if you are not a member of a club / team