On behalf of the Boroondara Netball Association, we are honoured to accept the significant funding offer from the Coalition should they be re-elected in the upcoming election. We have been working closely with Council Officers and Netball Victoria in an effort to upgrade our beautiful facility to cater for our growth. Netball remains the most popular participation sport in the City of Boroondara and the Boroondara Netball Association provides a tangible pathway from grassroots junior programs through to the elite Victoria Netball League.
Regardless of your political views, Josh Frydenberg has been a strong supporter of BNA for many years - since 2010! Some of the events he has attended are shown below, but he has also facilitated funding for many important upgrades to our netball courts and facility.
- August 11, 2013: VNL Presentation Night with Amanda Sherwen & Tamara Luke
- June 5, 2012: Pink Netball Day, fund raising for Breast Cancer NA
- May 14, 2013: Pink Netball Day, fund raising for Breast Cancer NA
- June 4, 2017: BNA's 21st birthday
- BNA 21st birthday
- July 1, 2011: VNL Home Game with our Championship Grade team
- March 15, 2011: AGM > presenting Grant kennerley with the BNA Distinction Award
- June 18, 2016: JuniorNet presentations
- August 11, 2013: VNL Presentation Night with award winners Amanda Sherwen & Tamara Luke